The Play Area is not supervised and equipment is not cleaned.
Users of the Play Area are asked to follow the guidance as follows:
- Social distancing of 2m must always be maintained (or 1m with risk mitigation where 2m is not possible).
- To enable as many children as possible to enjoy the equipment please limit time of use if others are waiting.
- One child is allowed on each piece of equipment at a time.
- Parents/Carers: You will need to clean the equipment before your child uses it. Use hand sanitiser or wipes to clean it and your children’s hands before and after use.
- Do not touch your face. Remember to cough or sneeze into a tissue. Take tissues home or put them into the bins provided (use an arm if a tissue is not available).
- Children’s clothes should be washed when they get home.
- Families with clinically vulnerable members: Do NOT use the equipment without cleaning it first.
- Wearing face covering in the playing field is advisable but not mandatory.
- Please use common sense and think of others.